- Silver dual head chestpiece for cardiology diagnosis, the dia 48mm membrane is sensitive for sound collecting.
- The small ,deep, cone-shaped chestpiece is sued for auscultating of cacophony, as well as slight and low frequency sounds.
- Stainless steel chestpiece, excellent sound conduction.
- Considerately dual anti-chill ring design
- A shape tube ensures the best sound conduction
- Connecting spring is embedded, ear tips are specially designed for suiting the ear structure.
- Thick tube with excellent resistance to ambient interference.
- Spare tips and membranes are included.